View Customer Clusters
The Customer Cluster screen provides you with an overview of all the Customer Clusters and their hierarchical relationships to each other. It also allows you to edit or add new clusters.
To add a new Customer Cluster to your Customer graph, click on the button. This will open the Add a Customer Cluster screen.
Various key actions are accessible in each row, such as:
- Selecting an individual row will automatically zoom in on the adjacent graph, making the selected cluster's relationship to other clusters clear.
- Clicking on the button will display a list of Pricing Rules that are assigned to the selected cluster - this will open up in a separate browser tab/window.
- clicking on the button will show the Edit screen, which will allow you to edit the cluster's properties.
The following actions are possible on the graph :
- Clicking on a cluster will highlight the cluster in the list on the left, if it is currently visible.
- Navigate the cluster tree by clicking on nodes, zooming (with the mouse wheel), or panning (click and drag anywhere on the background of the graph).
- Hovering over a specific cluster will result in a tooltip, showing the full name of the cluster.