The SMTP server settings can be found under Administration > Messaging > SMTP Settings. It allows for an SMTP server to be defined as well as a set of email addresses from which messages can be sent. To define an SMTP server connection, the following fields can be used:
- Host - The hostname of the SMTP server to connect to.
- Port - The port number of the SMTP server to connect to.
- Username - Optional username to authenticate to the SMTP server with.
- Password - Optional password to authenticate to the SMTP server with.
- Secure - Whether or not the connection the SMTP server requires SSL.
Additionally, a set of email addresses can be added. Each address consists of three elements:
- Key - A unique key that can be used to refer to the address.
- Email - The actual email address itself.
- Display Name - Th name that should be displayed when receiving an email from this address.