Here you can find the basic steps required to add a new Product Cluster to CloudBilling.
1. Login to CloudBilling
2. Navigate to Products using the top menu
3. Click the + Add button
4. Fill in a tag name, this will become the name of the cluster
5. Fill in the Parent cluster(s), this will determine where the cluster will reside
- Use the autocomplete to select the correct parent cluster.
- Click the + Add to add the Parent cluster(s)
6. Fill in an Alias
- Click the +Add button to add the Alias
7. If needed click the Show in Product Plan button to include this cluster in the Invoice analysis cluster of the Customer Cockpit
8. Click on Save & Return to store the new Product Cluster